Wise Digital is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid ad acquisition clients and funnel building. Clients rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, our no-BS, get-stuff-done attitude, and our innovative, groundbreaking digital marketing strategies.
We are a fast-growing agency and if you want to make an impact here and help us build the next best agency, this is the right place for you. If you have a track record of exceeding and a highly proactive attitude, then you are in the right place. At Wise Digital, we work with the best of the best marketers around the globe. I can guarantee you won’t regret the opportunity to learn the best marketing strategies and analytic skills on the market.
We are excited to be offering this role and we want you to join our expanding team!
What You’ll Be Doing:
We have available positions for curious, motivated analytical experts to bring the power of data-driven insights to the automotive retail and consumer finance customer experience. Your work will impact potentially millions of Canadians, helping match customers with the perfect finance options, at the right price, and with the best financing. As a Data Scientist, you will have the opportunity to apply a range of methods and tools from machine learning, statistics, data analysis, operations research, and modern programming to a range of use cases across the financing experience. You will be a trusted resource inside Wise Digital, providing insights, reports, and sharing the data story.
We are seeking someone who will thrive and be a champion of our culture of learning, entrepreneurship, and shared accountability. We have a unique opportunity to grow our data team from the ground up, taking advantage of industry-leading data access to transform the financing experience for Canadians.
NOTE – This is a full-time position, eligible for remote/work-from-home position, and is open to all applicants from across Canada who are legally entitled to work in Canada. Preference will be for candidates in proximity to Vancouver.
What You Should Already Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, such as Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or a similar technical discipline.
- 2+ years experience in applying analytics, data engineering or data science
- Proficiency in working with SQL, Python and/or R across large data sets
- Proficiency in using modern data visualization tools, such as Tableau, PowerBI or similar
- Confident communication skills and a willingness to seek our needs and find answers
- The ability think think critically about complex problems, challenge assumptions and implement creative solutions
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- A Master’s degree or higher, focused in data science, analytics or software engineering
- Experience applying data science in the eCommerce, logistics, digital marketing or consumer finance domains
- Familiarity with related disciplines such as project management, user experience design, software development and digital marketing
- Experience in establishing data technology foundations for agile business intelligence, data lakes and data workbenches, and applied machine learning/AI
- Experience with large-scale data analysis technologies (e.g. Relational and NoSQL data stores, Spark framework, and cloud development in the AWS Ecosystem)
- Experience working with Salesforce data models and with applications across the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Specializations and applied experience in the following areas:
- Pricing Analysis and Appraisal
- Customer Segmentation and Intent Modeling
- Marketing Attribution and Targeting
- Logistics Simulation and Optimization
- Recommendation Engines
- Funnel Analysis and Site Flow Optimization
- Consumer Credit and Risk Modeling