Wise Digital is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid ad acquisition clients and funnel building. Clients rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, our no-BS, get-stuff-done attitude, and our innovative, groundbreaking digital marketing strategies.
We are a fast-growing agency and if you want to make an impact here and help us build the next best agency, this is the right place for you. If you have a track record of exceeding goals when it comes to paid advertising (such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, etc.) and a highly proactive attitude, then you are in the right place. At Wise Digital, we work with the best of the best digital marketers around the globe. I can guarantee you won’t regret the opportunity to learn the best marketing strategies on the market.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a Facebook Ads Specialist, you will work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing profitable revenue. This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Facebook and Instagram, and who will explore opportunities in other channels such as Taboola, Twitter, Google as well as emerging platforms.
You thrive in building, maintaining, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance, and results-oriented problem-solving.
NOTE – This is a remote, contract, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across Canada who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
What You Should Already Have:
- Facebook ads marketing experience, including some form of social advertising
- Ability to uncover insight from data and use quantitative methods to answer the question and to find opportunities
- A desire to remain up-to-date with trends, new features, and functionalities in social advertising
- Experience in graphic design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging the basic design thinking
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager/ Power Editor or equivalent, including the bulk upload, is a plus
Nice to Have:
- Experience with advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, graphs, etc.)
- Experience with Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Experience with video editing.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, as well as the Facebook Pixel