Wise Digital is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid ad acquisition clients and funnel building. Clients rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, our no-BS, get-stuff-done attitude, and our innovative, groundbreaking digital marketing strategies.
We are a fast-growing agency and if you want to make an impact here and help us build the next best agency, this is the right place for you. If you have a track record of exceeding goals when it comes to paid advertising (such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, etc.) and a highly proactive attitude, then you are in the right place. At Wise Digital, we work with the best of the best digital marketers around the globe. I can guarantee you won’t regret the opportunity to learn the best marketing strategies on the market.
What You’ll Be Doing:
In this role, you’ll be working with the Marketing Manager, employing your marketing research skills in a fun and fast-paced environment. In addition to developing a commanding understanding of various product roadmaps and product launches, you’ll be working in concert with our team to ensure our readers can find what they’re looking for!
You’ll join a team of upbeat tech enthusiasts who are doing what they love every day. We are a relaxed team that takes significant pride in our content. You will be provided immeasurable opportunities to grow your digital marketing skills, be at the forefront of new technologies, and be working with a great team of passionate individuals.
NOTE – This is an internship, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across world.
What You will Learn:
- Work closely with the sales team to understand our ideal customer
- Help strategize and run our social media campaigns
- Experiment with different types of content on our social channels and track results
- Devise a strategy to improve on the current social media strategy and processes
- Write blog outlines for our copywriter
- Work with the Marketing Director on blog posts, white papers, and sales assets
- Help create additional buyer personas based sales feedback
- Potentially running some paid advertising like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, etc.